Fashion Trends Fall/Winter 2017 #FancyFall
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” – Coco Chanel
Today, it’s all about fashion. The summer months have gone by at an incredible speed, autumn is here and and winter is already knocking on the door. Which fashion trends are In this fall/winter ?
Trendy Colors this fall/winter season are…
- Red or bordeaux symbolizes passion, power, love and friendliness. There is no other intensive color which represents so much power! I like myself much better in red clothes because it let’s me feel much more self-confident and attractive. What do you think about the color red?
- Nude tones (rose, pink) reminds us of fairytales and princesses. But why? – Nude colors have an calming affect on people. You may feel less stressed and happier when wearing colors like rose or pink.
Jacket and Coat trends this fall/winter season are…
- Faux Fur coats aren’t just super chic, they’ll keep you warm! Wearing a faux fur coat will not only look, but also make you feel very luxurious and chic. So it’s an absolute fashion must-have this year!
- Welcome Puffy Jackets/down jackets to the fashion trends list 2017! I don’t have to say much about these jackets. They’ll keep you warm, too and look super cool!
Fashionable shoes this fall/winter season are…
- Gumboots with an patent-leather look are absolutely IN Style this year! Especially those from Tommy Hilfiger.
- Boots These “Punkter Boots”, that is how I use to call them (lmao), embellished with rivets and buckles will definitely attract attention! These Boots are perfect for people who prefer to wear masculine styles and opt for funky rock inspired looks.
- Overknees! Who suspected it? Guess they will never leave the fashion trends. I love them because one can combine them with super cute oversized shirts and sweaters. So if you don’t own a pair, go and purchase some because Overknee Boots are still a Fashion Must-Have!
What kind of patterns are IN this fall/winter season…
- Chequered pattern clothes came back to life! This look is an absolute classy style! You can find chequered clothes everywhere because they will never leave the stores.
- Baroque patterns reminds us of the Chanel Fashion Collection from Karl Lagerfeld! It looks ultra elegant and luxury! Can’t wait to purchase some clothes that go in this style direction!
- Flowerpower! Prints or patterns with flowers are totally IN this year! It doesn’t matter where you like to have your flowers on because they will rock every single one of your outfit with pure femininity!
I hope you liked some of these new fashion trends! Which trend did you like the most? Let us know in the comment box below 🙂