My Summer Beauty Favorites 2017
today I’m going to share with you all my beauty favorites for 2017.
Let’s start with my actual two favorite body lotions from bilou and Victoria’s Secret. It’s so important for me to lotion my body every day after showering, because I tend to have really dry skin. You can also avoid some stretch marks if your skin is supplied with moisture. And the best thing about keeping your skin hydrated with lotions is, they smell soooo good. I’m so obsessed with good smelling lotions and that’s why I chose to share with you one of my favorite body lotions from VS and a body foam lotion from bilou.
Review: bilou – body foam lotion – scent: tasty donut
I really like this body foam lotion from bilou “tasty donut” because it smells so good and exactly like a sweet donut. It also has its negative sides, because my skin feels a bit sticky until the lotion is absorbed into the skin. But it is still one of my favorites.
Review: Victoria’s Secret – body lotion – tease
All body lotions (I own) from Victoria’s Secret did not disappoint me. I own so many lotions and body butters from VS. Actually, I use the one from the “tease” collection. I can’t describe how it smells, but I’ve never smelled something so beautiful. It absorbs really quick into your skin and let’s your skin feel really soft but not sticky.
My next favorite essential for this year is my 100% rosewater from Rosense. I use it every morning after washing and peeling my face. It really let’s your skin feel fresh and also smells good. If you should buy rosewater from a store, please make sure it is 100% natural.
Let’s switch to my favorite make up products (colors may vary because of the light). We have:
- a “luminous bronze face powder” from VS. I love this bronzing powder because it’s a bit shiny or glowy, so I don’t have to use some extra highlighters for the day.
- “liquid camouflage – high covered concealer” from Catrice. One of my best friends told me about this liquid camouflage concealer from Catrice. She said, it is one of the best drugstore products she ever used. So I gave it a try. And here we go… It is really high coverage, waterproof and doesn’t look cakey.
- “X-Treme last lipliner” from Manhattan in the color 94U. My best lipliner for years. It doesn’t dry your lips out and lasts for the rest of the day.
- “ultra matte lipcream” from trend it up. I don’t know which color it is anymore. I use it, not just because it looks good but it also nourishes your lips with cacao butter.
- “matte liquid lipstick” from Kylie in the color “Dolce K”. I got this beautiful liquid lipstick from kylie cosmetics for my birthday last year. So, all I can say about is, it is really matte. I apply some coconut oil on my lips before I use it, so it doesn’t dry up after few hours.
- “matte liquid lipstick” from dose of colors in the color “bare with me”. The color “bare with me” gives your lips a peachy nude tone and feels very smoothly on your lips.
Swatched all three matte liquid lipsticks (left to right: trend it up; Kylie and dose of colors)
I love coconut oil. You can use every coconut oil if it is 100% native. I like the one from our drugstore here in Germany “Bio – Kokosöl nativ”. It smells exactly like a coconut and is good for a lot of other things. I use it for my skin, hair and my scalp. (more Information about it in my “DIY Hair and scalp mask” – is coming soon)
This is also one of the daily products I use. I have natural curly dry hair. That’s why I need to use this Anti – Frizz leave – in – conditioner every morning. It is from Schwarzkopf – Gliss Kur “Satin Relax Express – Repair – Conditioner”.
And my last favorite essential in summer 2017 is one of the perfums from Ariana Grande – sweet like candy. I’m in love with the sweet scent and the packaging. It looks so girly and cute.
I hope you enjoyed reading. Leave a comment and let me know about your favorite products in summer 2017.